DERMAMELAN INTIMATE – 5 Products
We require 3-7 working days for packing and posting!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Tracked shipping
- Trusted Seller
DERMAMELAN INTIMATE – Depigmenting & lightening genital-perineal area by Mesoestetic® -5 Products Pack
Dermamelan Intimate is specifically designed to treat the genital-perineal area, perineal area, mons pubis, inner thighs and groin.
It has a strong depigmenting action, as well as anti-aging action, which makes it a unique, all-in-one treatment for intimate rejuvenation.
This treatment was designed with the aim of improving pigmentation, as well as rejuvenating and lightening the skin in the genital and anal region.
This procedure can be performed on both men and women and consists of treating hyperpigmentation in private parts of the body.
What is intimate hyperpigmentation?
Darkening of the skin surrounding the anal and external genital area is the result of an excess of melanin synthesis, which is the cause of intimate hyperpigmentation.
What causes hyperpigmentation in the intimate area?
Hyperpigmentation is a disorder of multifactorial origin and the triggering factors include:
Age: aging of the vaginal tissue is caused by changes in the biological, biochemical and molecular mechanisms that can result in pigmentation disorders.
Genetic predisposition: the prevalence is higher in persons with high phototypes (IV, V and VI).
Hormonal changes: the increase of oestrogens stimulates the activity of the enzyme tyrosinase responsible for the increased melanin production.
Care and beauty habits: techniques such as depilation can cause abrasion and folliculitis, leading to skin inflammation that results in an increased production of the melanocytes and therefore of melanin.
Clothing habits: when the skin experiences friction, it naturally thickens (hyperkeratinisation) and darker areas appear. It often affects the inner thighs in case of frequent use of tight pants or underwear.
DERMAMELAN INTIMATE Pack Contents:
– 1 x Post-Peel Neutralizing Spray (50ml)
– 1 x Dermamelan Intimate Occlusive Film (2+2 sizes)
– 1 x Dermamelan Intimate Peeling (4ml)
– 1 x Dermamelan Intimate Mask (7g)
– 1 x Post-Procedure Crystal Fiber Intimate Mask (10ml)
Phase 1: intensive professional depigmentation
Clean previously the area with a gauze and warm water.
– Step 1: Apply mesolips protector to protect the mucous membrane, labia minora and its outer area to avoid migration of the solution.
– Step 2: Apply dermamelan intimate peeling (4 mL) over the area to be treated and spread evenly using a swab or a fan brush. It is recommended to apply several layers until the product is finished to maximise the results.
Recommended exposure time: 7 min
Recommended order of application: inner thighs, mons pubis, groins, labia majora, and perianal area. Remove the product in the reverse order of application.
– Step 3: Apply post-peeling neutralizing spray. In case of residues, remove with a wet gauze and dry gently.
– Step 4: Apply a large layer of 3-4 mm of dermamelan intimate mask (7 mL) over the area to be treated, using a spatula. If necessary, apply again mesolips protector. The product should be in contact with the skin for 2 hours.
– Step 5: Place dermamelan intimate occlusive film over the area treated to facilitate the action of the active ingredients. Its application generates an occlusive effect and avoids product migration out of the treated areas. The use of the disposable panties
included in the pack prevents the product from staining and/or migrating.
HOME APPLICATION REGIMEN
Phase 2: Continuous depigmentation
– Step 1: Remove dermamelan intimate occlusive film and dermamelan intimate mask after two hours following application at the clinic. Remove the mask with plenty of lukewarm water and using an intimate cleansing gel with an adequate pH.
– Step 2: Apply crystal fiber intimate mask over the area treated. It is recommended to apply it stretched out over a surface previously protected with a towel.
Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
– Step 3: Apply at night, 48 hours after the end of the protocol at the clinic, one or two pulses of dermamelan intimate home depigmenting gel cream. Cover the area to be treated evenly.
It is recommended to protect the intimate area using a panty-liner. Duration of application to be established by the doctor.
Please read both the Mesoestetic INSTRUCTIONS TO USE included inside of the box and the PROTOCOLS printed on the box for best results.