Waxing Training Course Online
How does the Waxing Training Course online works?
Step 1: Buy the CPD accredited Waxing Training course online from our website.
Step 2: When you finish the purchase process you will receive an email with the course content manual, course proceedings, a questionnaire, the client consultation form and client aftercare instructions. (please make sure that you check your junk mail)
Step 3: You’ll need to study the manual and answer all questions in the questionnaire.
Step 4: Send the questionnaire back to us. (email@example.com)
Step 5: When we receive the questionnaire from you, we will check your answers, hopefully, you’ll got it all right and we will send the links for our online video platform and you will be able watch the whole procedure of waxing being done by a qualified teacher. We recommend that you watch the video at least two times.
Step 6: You will perform the waxing on someone you know (Four areas as instructed in the manual). Make sure that you fill the client consultation form and take a clear picture of the area before you start, also make sure that you handle the aftercare instructions to your client).
Step 7: You will take another picture when you finish.
Step 8: Send the pictures (Before and After) and a copy of the consultation form back to us.
What happens next?
- You must use the email you signed up with to send the emails and include your full name and the photos in the last email.
- The photos must be close up and clear so that they can be properly assessed.
- No photo grids, please! Just whole, untouched, un-cropped, clear photos!
- Once the pictures have been assessed you will be emailed with feedback and we will let you know if you have passed.
- Upon completion, you will receive the online PDF CPD + ABT accredited certificate, that you can download and print.
- There is an option to receive a printed certificate with our embossed stamp through the post, the cost for this is £13. Click here and request your printed Certificate.
- If you have not passed you will be given clear reasons why and how to improve this so that you can try again.
In order to help our students, we have put together all the materials you will need for the course in a single pack, so you don’t need to get around different places hunting for the material. Of course, this is optional and you can buy the material from other suppliers if that is what you like to do.
We have been Top Rated on Treatwell for three consecutive years with more than a thousand reviews on our beauty services.
We do it right and we’ll show you how the best working practises.
What you will learn?
Health & Safety Law/ Client prep and consultation / Hygiene / Techniques during treatment
Human Anatomy and Physiology / Handy Hints / Micro-organisms that cause infection / Types of wax, products & equipment
Methods of Sterilisation / Contra-indication / Contra-actions / Professionalism & code of ethics
Skin analysis / Anatomy of the skin / How to proceed in a consultation / Client Aftercare