We decided to produce training courses in certain disciplines that would benefit the most from a classroom training because of the great success of our online training programmes and the continual requests to provide classroom training.
Platelet Rich Plasma
PRP therapy is a cutting-edge and ground-breaking technique to tissue healing and regeneration. It’s growing more and more popular. It can be used as a stand-alone therapy or in combination with other cosmetic treatments in aesthetics. The training course involves in-depth academic knowledge of the technique as well as hands-on experience with live models.
Course Fee & Venue
- Course fee: £1200. Course fee includes lecture notes, all the products used on the day.
- The course runs on Fridays from 09.00 to 16.00
- Infection control and prevention.
- Background in history and cosmetics
- Indications of Mechanism of Action
- Contraindications: When does the activity begin and how long does it last?
- Adverse Events & Complications
- Instructions for after treatment and follow-up
- On-the-job training on a model
- Questions and discussion on legal ramifications, business formation and insurance, conclusion, certification, and feedback sheets.