· The Taffix (Powder) Spray Device is indicated for use as a protective mechanical barrier against allergens and viruses within the nasal cavity
· Taffix’s proprietary technology creates a hostile microenvironment in the nose where up to 97% of airborne viruses can’t survive
· Taffix ultra-thin gel in the nasal cavity that works within 50 seconds that provides protection for 5 hours
· Taffix should be used a few minutes prior to entering open public spaces
· Taffix is legally marketed in Europe (CE- DE/CA09/0760/N18/001)
HOW DOES TAFFIX WORK?
The nose is the primary route of infection for all airborne viruses. It has a pH of 6.5 which viruses just love. Taffix nasal powder spray creates an ultra-thin gel in the nasal cavity that provides protection for up to 5 hours. The ultra-thin gel lowers the nasal cavity’s pH to 3.5, where up to 97% of viruses are rendered ineffective.
HOW TO USE TAFFIX?
Mark your bottle and avoid sharing it with other people to prevent potential transmission of viruses or germs. Remember to squeeze the bottle gently to avoid excess powder emittance. If concurrent use of another nasal spray is required, Taffix should be re-applied afterwards so that the barrier created is not disturbed. Taffix can be used in addition to other treatments, as part of combination preventive strategy in the fight against viruses. Taffix is not a drug and does not cause drowsiness.
WHO CAN USE TAFFIX?
Taffix is suitable for adults, athletes, and children from 12 years old. Consult a physician before using Taffix in children below age 12 or pregnant or breast-feeding women Do not use this product if you are sensitive to HPMC, citric acid, sodium citrate or Benzalkonium chloride.
The Taffix™ (Powder) Spray Device is indicated for use as a protective mechanical barrier against allergens and viruses within the nasal cavity.
Hypromellose (HPMC powder) (89.9%), Citric Acid (6%) and Sodium Citrate (4%), Benzalkonium Chloride (0.1%), Menthol (<0.1%)
Taffix is best used a few minutes prior to entering public spaces, such as work, public transport, schools, bars, restaurants, and any other place where you might interact with strangers and might encounter a risk of airborne infection. Taffix may be applied up to 3 times over the course of the day
Taffix does not replace the use of masks or any other safety measure recommended by authorities
Note: product brand new, sealed, box not available