Lumbar Support Belt 21cm-26cm
We require 3-7 working days for packing and posting!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Tracked shipping
- Trusted Seller
The lumbar support belt:
The lumbar support belt is used in particular in the case of lumbago (pain located in the lower back).
It is the most reinforced lumbar belt, whose fabric is ventilated thanks to the Combitex fabric (hence the evacuation of perspiration, which allows it to be worn next to the skin all day).
It adapts very well to the muscular morphology and is very comfortable. It can be worn all the time (at work, in sport, in everyday life…).
It contains 4 rigid lumbar ribs, additional lumbar straps, and a hand loop to facilitate the grip when putting the belt in place.
There are two heights: 21 cm (for patients under 1m60) and 26 cm (for patients over 1m60)
- Muscular and static insufficiencies
- Irritation of the sacroiliac joint
- Degenerative lesions
- Prophylaxis after lumbar problems
- Lumbago (intense activity, intense pain)
- Lumbosciatica, operated or not
- Operated spine
Modes of action :
- Contention of the abdomen, increasing the intra-abdominal pressure
- Relieves the lumbar area
- Corrects hyperlordosis
- Stabilizes the back mechanically
- Widens the intervertebral cavity
- Harmoniously distributes the load on the vertebral disc and the two main supports of the spine
- Provides an analgesic effect by thermoregulation
Effectiveness of a Lumbar Support Belt in Acute Lower Back Pain
For people who have back injuries, joint sprains, back muscle strains, or are recuperating from surgery, employing a lumbar support belt to protect your back is a good solution.
A back support belt is a wonderful option for you if you are already experiencing severe back pain and want to keep up with your job schedule, even if it is advised to prevent back discomfort. Additionally, these belts are employed in workplaces that require heavy lifting.
Although there are various lumbar support belts on the market, not all of them work equally well. Our orthopedic lumbar support belt is made in such a manner that it gives your back muscles ample support and aids in reducing your back discomfort, which may be brought on by muscle spasms, strain, traumas, sprains, and disc problems.
21 cm: White or Black
26 cm: White, Black or Beige
How should a lumbar support belt be worn?
You must fasten two separate sets of straps. These straps offer custom sizing so that they can be adjusted to your precise needs.
Every time you move while it’s on, the nodules in the back of the lumbar belt work to decompress your spine.
You can wear it while driving, going about your daily activities, doing housework, and shopping. Wearing it while sleeping or lying down is not advised, though.
And when are you finished with it? Taking off is equally simple. The straps are easily unfastened and slid off. Done!
Step by Step:
- Unhook the hook and loop straps on the sides
- Place the belt on the body, inner label upwards
- Hold the left end of the belt with your left hand flat
- Using the hand loop, close the hook and loop tab and adjust the desired lumbar support
- Adjust the lumbar strap by attaching the additional side straps to the front using the finger loops to adjust the lumbar support
- Do not place the Lombacross Activity belt on injured skin
Close the hook and loop fasteners before washing
Hand wash with mild soap and water at 40°C
Wring out with pressure
Dry flat away from a heat source
(Waist size see picture 2)
Waist circumference Size
52 – 62 cm 1
63 – 74 cm 2
75 – 89 cm 3
90 – 105 cm 4
106 – 120 cm 5
121 – 140 cm 6
Polyamide: 76%, Elastane: 10% and Polyester: 14
For more information do not hesitate to contact us:
|Lumbar Belt Size||
Size 1, Size 2, Size 3, Size 4, Size 5, Size 6
|Lumbar Belt Height||
21 cm, 26 cm