Dermaplaning Online Accredited Training
What is dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is skin rejuvenation at its finest, this 21st century treatment is better known as a luxury shave and will remove all dead skin from the face, body and cleans the surface of the skin through exfoliation that tightens and firms the skin also will remove any unwanted light facial hair.
How it works?
Step 1: Buy the CPD Accredited Dermaplaning Online Training Course from our website.
Step 2: When you finish the purchase process you will receive an email with the Dermaplaning course content manual, the Private & Confidential Client consultation Form, the Private and Confidential Client Treatment Record, a self-assessment questionnaire, The general data protection regulation form and client aftercare instructions.
Step 3: You need to study the manual and answer all questions in the questionnaire.
Step 4: Send the questionnaire back to us.
Step 5: When we receive the questionnaire we will check your answers and if you have got it all right we will send the links for our online video platform and you will be able to watch the whole process of dermaplaning being done. We recommend that you watch the video at least 2 times.
Step 6: You will perform the Dermaplaning on someone you know. (Make sure that you fill the client consultation form and take a clear picture before you start, also make sure that you handle a copy of the aftercare instructions to your client when you finish).
Step 7: You will take another picture when you finish.
Step 8: Send the pictures (Before and After) and a copy of the consultation form back to us.
Step 9: We will assess your pictures and give you feedback, if you completed the procedure successfully you will receive your certificate, otherwise you might be requested to do the procedure again.
Details that you need to know
- You must use the email you signed up with to send the emails and include your full name and the photos in the last email.
- The photos must be close up and clear so that they can be properly assessed.
- No photo grids, please! Just whole, untouched, un-cropped, clear photos!
- Once the pictures have been assessed you will be emailed with feedback and be told if you have passed.
- Upon completion, you will receive the online PDF CPD + ABT accredited certificate, that you can download and print.
- There is an option to receive a printed certificate with our embossed stamp through the post, the cost for this is £13. Click here and request your printed Certificate.
- If you have not passed you will be given clear reasons why and how to improve this so that you can try again.
- For a limited amount of time the Online Dermaplaning Training Course is on a promotional price of £49.99, the promotion will finish on 07.11.20… get it now!
In order to make life easier, we have put together all the materials you will need for the course in a single pack, so you don’t need to get to many different places hunting for it. (optional)
What you will learn on the Online Dermaplaning Course?
What is Dermaplaning/ Client prep and consultation / Hygiene / Techniques during treatment
Anatomy and Physiology / The Hair Growth Cycle / Handy Hints / Micro-organisms that cause infection
Methods of Sterilisation / Contra-indications/ Contra-actions / Patch Testing
Products Storage guidance / Insurance advice / Client Aftercare