Chemical Peel Online Training Course
How does the online chemical peel training works?
Step 1: Buy the CPD accredited Chemical Peel Training course from our website.
Step 2: When you finish the purchase process you will receive an email with the course content manual, course proceedings, a questionnaire, the client consultation form and client aftercare instructions.
Step 3: You have to study the manual and answer all questions in the questionnaire.
Step 4: Send the questionnaire back to us. (email@example.com)
Step 5: When we receive the questionnaire back we will check your answers, hopefully, you got it all right and we will send the links for our online video platform and you will be able to watch the whole process of Chemical Peel being done. We recommend you watch the video at least 2 times.
Step 6: You will perform the Chemical Peel on someone you know. (Make sure that you fill the client consultation form and take a clear picture before you start, also make sure that you handle the aftercare instructions to your client).
Step 7: You will take another picture when you finish.
Step 8: Send the pictures (Before and After) and a copy of the consultation form back to us.
What happens next?
- You must use the email you signed up with to send the emails and include your full name and the photos in the last email.
- The photos must be close up and clear so that they can be properly assessed.
- No photo grids, please! Just whole, untouched, un-cropped, clear photos!
- Once the pictures have been assessed you will be emailed with feedback and be told if you have passed.
- Upon completion, you will receive the online PDF CPD + ABT accredited certificate, that you can download and print.
- There is an option to receive a printed certificate with our embossed stamp through the post, the cost for this is £13. Click here and request your printed Certificate.
- If you have not passed you will be given clear reasons why and how to improve this so that you can try again.
In order to help to our students, we have put together all the materials you will need for the course in a single pack, so you don’t need to get around different places hunting for the material. (optional)
What you will learn?
What is Chemical Peel / Client prep and consultation / Hygiene / Techniques during treatment
Human Anatomy and Physiology / Handy Hints / Micro-organisms that cause infection
Methods of Sterilisation / Contra-indication / Contra-actions
Skin analysis / Anatomy of the face / How to proceed in a consultation / Client Aftercare