Cosmelan is a depigmentation method that removes spots fully and prevents their reappearance for a short-term outcome.
Able to maintain hyperpigmentations under control for a long-lasting outcome.
The Cosmelan method consists of 4 phases which are necessary to achieve the target outcome.
Intense depigmentation in-cabin phase 1 and treatment for home use in phases 2, 3 and 4.
Cosmelan – how does it Work?
Cosmelan is a unique combination of active ingredients of proven efficacy that acts on the entire process of spot formation to remove the accumulation of melanin and inhibit the formation of new spots.
Spot formation Process
- Stimulation of Melanin synthesis by multiple factors such as (sun radiation, genetic predisposition, hormonal changes, inflammatory processes.
- Transfer of the melanin formed through the melanocyte dendrites to the epidermal cells.
- Melanin rise to the uppermost skin layers and darkening of pigment.
- Melanin built up on the surface forming visible spots.
Cosmelan Mechanisms of action
- Reduction in melanin synthesis inside melanocytes.
- Block of melanin transfer from the melanocyte to the keratinocyte, avoiding migration of the pigment to the uppermost layers.
- Reduce the amount of the melanin formed, decreasing the intensity of the spot.
- Acceleration of epidermis renewal in order to remove melanin accumulation.